So I work at a place that has lots of static electricity build up, and I was charging my G-Boom, and got shocked while touching the speaker. Now my G-Boom doesn't work, pretty much at all. The speaker will have a small buzzing noise if I press the power button, and might play music, only through an auxillary cord, but no Bluetooth, and the White LED light doesn't light up like normal. It still charges as indicated by the red LED, but I have no idea how to fix it. Ive hit the reset button in the back a few times, but that seems to have no effect, so I'm assuming the hardware was ruined somehow by the static.