- On your G-GO, press the Power button until the White LED turns on
- Then, press the Pair button until the Blue LED turns on - G-GO is now in pairing mode
- On your iOS device, go to Settings> General> Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is turned on or enabled
- When "G-GO by G-Project" appears in the list of devices, select it to Connect
- If prompted for a passkey, enter 0000.
No Bluetooth? Connect your device to G-GO via a 3.5mm stereo cable. Plug one end of your cable into the headphone jack of your audio device and the other end into the audio input on G-GO.