- On your G-GO, press the Power button until the White LED turns on
- Then, press the Pair button until the Blue LED turns on - G-GO is now in pairing mode
- On your Android device, go to your Bluetooth settings and make sure that Bluetooth is turned on or enabled. Then, search for or add Bluetooth devices.
- Go to Home > Menu > Settings > Wireless & networks > Bluetooth settings
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on and then Scan for devices
- When "G-GO by G-Project" appears in the list, select it to Connect
- If prompted for a passkey, enter 0000.
No Bluetooth? Connect your device to G-GO via a 3.5mm stereo cable. Plug one end of your cable into the headphone jack of your audio device and the other end into the audio input on G-GO.